|No image available|
- "What is that... a flashlight? Go home! We're busy!"
- ― Justice League of America
The two different peopleEdit
- Main article: Arthur Light
Doctor Light is a usually unterrifying supervillain, except when he sometimes rapes you. Usually attacking the Justice League or the Teen Titans with his spooky flashlights, he got a lobotomy when he sexually assaulted the Elongated Man's wife, Sue Dibny. There's no joke there, it just happened. He got mindwiped by Zatanna so he could never rape again, until he figured it out during Identity Crisis. Then he joined the Secret Society of Super-Villains so he could be put back in harm's way and get killed by the Spectre during Final Crisis.
- Main article: Kimiyo Hoshi
She's the good one. Not nicer, but less likely to kill you. She hung out with Justice League and Justice League International for awhile, but nobody really likes spending that much time with her. So she just goes to S.T.A.R. Labs and yells at people who can't fight her with superpowers.
- Doctor Light (Arthur Light) at the DC Database
- Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) at the DC Database
- Doctor Light (Arthur Light) at Wikipedia.org
This subject or article pertains to properties owned by DC Comics, and features information "based" on their content. Pages that include this template will automatically be categorized into the "UnDC" category.