Basically, they're a bunch of mismatched freaks who are sad because everybody hates them... a man in a wheelchair swoops in to take advantage of their insecurities, and there you have it... the Doom Patrol... a team with no real reason to exist other than they can. Sound like a blatant ripoff of something familiar? Other way around, sweetie. The Doom Patrol fights the Brotherhood of Evil, composed mainly of a Brain in a Jar, and his pet talking monkey, all the time. Sometimes, the Teen Titans hang out with them, but it's mostly a pity thing.
These guys get killed all the time, but for some reason, they just keep coming back to bother us. It's almost as if they want to keep getting hit by garbage.
- The Chief: Useless Retard; Can Walk But is too Lazy.
- Elasti-Girl: Grows in Size and Sex Appeal at Will.
- Negative Man: Emo Mummy.
- Robotman: Junkyard Reject.
- Mento: A Mutated Piece of Candy Found in a Radioactive Washing.Machine
- Beast Boy: Abomination of nature.
And the restEdit
- Bumblebee- Would-be Furry
- Celsius- Deluded Witch with Weather Control
- Crazy Jane- Freak
- Danny the Street- Living Street; Always gets Stepped on.
- Dorothy Spinner- Neanderthal Child with Down Syndrome
- Lodestone- Magnetic Butterly; Enemy of Sexiness Everywhere
- Negative Woman- Mummy from Soviet Russia
- Scott Fischer- Freak
- Tempest- Badly Dressed Freak with an 'Fro
- Vox- Herald of the Apocalypse
This subject or article pertains to properties owned by DC Comics, and features information "based" on their content. Pages that include this template will automatically be categorized into the "UnDC" category.