- "In brightest day, in blackest night, evil sucks, and good is right, wherever evil tries to pass, we'll pop a laser in its fat ass!"
- ― Green Lantern Corps oath
Every Green Lantern has to be a member of the Green Lantern Corps, formed by the Guardians of the Universe to act as an intergalactic popo. Their rings are powered by sheer marketability. Also, they always come in twos. Because the Guardians are not just great protectors... but great slash fic writers as well.
Unfortunately, a Green Lantern has one minor weakness... the color yellow. This leads to a lot of anti-climactic fights where the bad guys wear the wrong kind of shirt, and the entire police corps is useless against them.
- Alan Scott was the first one, but his ring is actually like magic or some bullshit. He doesn't socialize with the other Lanterns. Mainly because he's too old.
- Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern, and he only accidentally turns evil some of the time, not all of the time. He's like the most powerful or something.
- Guy Gardner is a dooooouuuuccchhe.
- John Stewart is the coolest Green Lantern, because he's black. He used to have like an afro thing going on, but then he shaved it.
- Kyle Rayner is the scaredy-cat Green Lantern. He's also a dramatic teenager. Well, he grew up, probably, but whatever.
This subject or article pertains to properties owned by DC Comics, and features information "based" on their content. Pages that include this template will automatically be categorized into the "UnDC" category.